Hey guys so today I bring some book talk to the site. My friend Liya created this YA book magazine and I volunteered to review it with some thought and opinions. If interest follow this link to check out the actual site. No
w straight to the review.
The Pros: this is not based on the fact that she is my friend. It is my opinion all honestly.
- The first Pro was in how the cover calls out to you
- The backgrounds are bright
- The articles themselves have some deep questions and quotes
- The topics are from a great range from book films, fandoms and interviews
- The diversity!!!!
The Cons: as we know without mistakes there is no success. I am being honest yet not rude.
- The magazine seemed to be missing this special thing for me. Now don’t get me wrong, I am not saying it was bad, just that it could have had a bit more of the spark that Liya has when talking about books.
- The background was a bit distracting. For one of the pages the font of the article really clashed with the the background making it hard to look at.
- The last thing is in how when using work form others there is just a reference to them and no actual credit and acknowledgment for the writers.
Other than that I feel that to have been the first issue it was AMAZING. I also reviewed this on my book-tube so check that out. Also make sure to keep an eye out for new content. YA Fiction Addiction video